- Preassembled large panels
- Sizes: 2,00 x 4,00 m / 2,00 x 5,00 m / 2,50 x 4,00 m / 2,50 x 5,00 m
> Safe and adjustable
- Integrated brackets for working platforms and fall protection
- Swiveling and lockable supports for pivotable and lockable props for easy extension under parapets
- Integrated infill zones via insertion beams
- Adjustable heads for various requirements
- No preassembly necessary
> Time and cost saving
- Large scale forming saves time and man-power
- Reduced crane time
- Requires little space in transport and storage
Large scale slab forming in no time.
A practical constructional design makes them flexible and quick to adapt to requirements of any layout, height and slab thickness.
The innovative design of the Ringer Concreting Table speeds up forming large areas of slab. Changing static and geometrical requirements are no obstacle. Pre-assembled units are delivered to job sites for immediate use. An easy handling with a crane fork or a shifting trolley simplify the use on your construction site.
The Ringer concreting table is available in four standard formats.
Easy and fast assembly in just a few simple steps. RINGER tables optimize your job on site.
Parts (depending on size):
- 2 pcs stable and torsion-resistant steel beams
- 9 / 11 pcs H20 cross beams with protection caps
- Planking with 21 mm high-quality timber formwork panels or plastic coated plywood
- 4 / 6 pcs swivel heads for props