- PAX 60: 80 kN/m² without anchoring
- PAX 100: 90 kN/m² anchoring necessary from 350 cm height
- Adjustment range from 20- 60 cm and 40 - 100 cm without change of plywood
- For square and rectangular columns
> Stepless height adjustment
- Due to system heights 270 / 120 / 70 cm and extension angle 40 cm
> Can be shifted with just one crane lift
- Integrated lifting eyes
> Stable & Robust
- Robust steel profiles
- Easy cleaning
- Plastic plywood with steel edge protection
> Cost- & time efficient
- Patented folding mechanism
- Simple transport and logistics
- No loose individual parts
- RINGER plastic plywood for a long service life
- Galvanized panels
- No preassemly necessary
>Superlative concrete quality
- No anchor points in the plywood - best concrete result
The RINGER PAX system is a complete and functional formwork for rectangular and square columns and pillars. Ready for use without tedious pre-assembly. The versatile and compact column formwork does not require any loose individual parts.
The patented folding mechanism and the grid adjustment range offer high flexibility. In addition, a stepless height adjustment through various system heights (270 cm, 120 cm, 70 cm and extension angle 40 cm) is possible as required. PAX system achieves best concrete results, as there are no anchor points in the plywood.
The compact system enables simple transport as well as simple cleaning and stripping.
No pre & disassembly required.
Cost-effective quick solution with PAX: just unfasten the row of bolts, open and relocate with crane, then shut and adjust again – ready to use. No dismantling is required, only cleaning – PAX is ready for the next pour!
Experience from various construction sites has proven that 2 men need a maximum of 30 minutes to set up the PAX ready for concreting (regardless of the column cross-section). This corresponds to a shuttering time of one hours for an average of 4 - 8 m² concrete surface.
Annex Graz hospital
The order run hospital of the "Barmherzige Brüder" in Graz is turned into a center of surgery with a large Department of Internal Medicine. Until 2015 the hospital will be subject to constructional extension, renovation and modernization.
New building for "Workers Association"
The old building of the Austrian "Worker Association" Ried is currently being rebuilt at the same place. The new building is based on the surroundings and comprises two floors including an underground car park with 80 parking spaces.