Since 1944, when Stefanie Ringer founded the family business, RINGER has been known for passionate commitment to realization and implementation of construction projects. Deeply rooted family values have been our secret of success over generations - and they still are. RINGER-Quality means reliable safety, on time and flexible implementation and close cooperation with our customers.
Close to our customers - from the beginning.
The heart of the company is our headquater in Regau (Upper Austria). Additional offices in Oberwaltersdorf, Emmersdorf, Klagenfurt, Gratkorn, Langkampfen and Dornbirn guarantee service and technical support from our sales and technical staff.
RINGER has partner agencies throughout Europe. RINGER products are used on construction sites in 50 countries worldwide.