> Possible applications
- Facade scaffolding in various widths
- Pedestrian passage
- Stair Towers (4 different systems)
- Plateau scaffolding
- Mobile scaffolding
- Special Structures
- Support frame
> Time and cost saving
- Fast assembly with wedge slice
- Low costs of transportation and storage (due to single parts)
> The scaffolding for any purpose
The use of RINGER Modular Scaffolding begins where other facade scaffoldings start to fail.
Our galvanized Modular Scaffolding offers all possibilities of modern scaffolding construction.
Possibilities applications: facade scaffolding, stair tower, rolling tower, plateau scaffolding, mobile scaffolding, pedestrian passage, support frame, stage design, special event constructions.
Smart technology and simple handling allow fast, cost-effecitve and flexible assemly.
Scaffoldings for special constructions or complicated forms are easly assembled with our systems.
Indestructible steel coverings with practical handles ensure quick work.
- Hot-dip galvanized surface
- anti-slip profiling
- Integrated anti-excavation protection
- 30cm width
- up to scaffolding group 6 (600 kg / m²) depending on the length of the decking
- corresponds to BauV and ÖNORM B4007
Renovation of Schlaining Castle
Schlaining Castle was completely renovated in the course of the anniversary state exhibition that will take place in spring 2021. For the outside area, the modular scaffolding was used as a stair tower in order to reach difficult areas and heights without any problems.