> Confirming to standards
- Available in four different series
- Series 5100 scaffold width 0,75 m
- Series 5200 scaffold width 1,35 m
- Series 4100 scaffold width 0,75 m
- Series 4200 scaffold width 1,35 m
- Field lengths in all series: 1,85 m / 2,45 m / 3,05 m
> Outstanding quality and dimensional stability
- Directly welded frame tubes
- Stable and bending-strong rung frame
> High capacity
- Capacity per platform: 250 kg
- Load capacity entire scaffold: 750 kg
> Absolute safety
- Frames consist out of four or seven rungs
- 25% more dimensional stability due to an all-around welded frame
- Integrated safety pins cannot get lost
> Time and cost saving
- Rapid assembly with only four main parts and included instructions
- Self cleaning strut clamp
- Tool-free assembly
> High Mobility
- 200 mm diameter wheels
Long-lasting even when heavily used.
Our Rolling Tower in aluminium design guarantees extreme durability due to a high-quality aluminium alloy.
Another advantage is tool-free assembly, because struts can be easily assembled with a claw locking. All-around welded rungs promise high stability of form. Extremely simple assembly. Each Rolling Tower comes with simple to understand instructions and a wipe-proof lable attached to the frame.
Series 4000 and 5000 of our Rolling Tower System stand for high quality and stability. There is no difference in terms of safety!